Saturday, August 18, 2012

Bookmarked

Photo from Food and Wine
I like doing these Bookmarked posts because they are great to go back to when I'm looking for something new to make. Stuff gets lost in the quagmire of recipes I have in my favorites.

I have a few recipes photographed and ready to blog about, but for now here are some recipes I've bookmarked recently.

5 Veggie Burger from Today's Parent Hopefully these are dense enough to eat like a burger. Usually these type of recipes yield super soft patties that you have to eat with a spoon.

Rum Punch from Food and Wine For the parties I always plan in my head and then never have

Maple Chile Popcorn from Cooking Light This looks super yummy

Spicy Crab Cakes with Mango Puree from Food and Wine This is one of those recipes that looks delicious but in all honesty I will probably never make. I mean, who eats crab cakes at home on a regular basis?

Pizza Style Soft Pretzels from Yummy Mummy Club Yes, please

Open Faced Roasted Tomato Sandwiches with Goat Cheese and Parmesan Crisps from Bake Eat Repeat The photo makes me want to lick the screen. I think I'll make these for lunch next Saturday

Charred BLT Salad from Cooking Light I may have to subscribe to Cooking Light again.

No comments:

Post a Comment