Friday, November 9, 2012

Bookmarked

Photo Credit: Bon Appetit
Although I haven't been cooking anything fancy lately, I have been dreaming about cooking fancy meals (and cooking with dairy and gluten again), obviously. Hopefully I'll make all of these soon!

Eggplant, Mozzarella, and Saffron Bake from Bon Appetit I don't love eggplant except at Dim Sum, but this looks absolutely delicious

Crispy Cheddar Crackers from 30 Pounds of Apples via Foodbuzz These look super easy and I can use all my cute cookie cutters that have been boxed in the basement since we moved. Three years ago.

Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs from Oven Love via Foodbuzz This is why I love food blogs. I'd be really sceptical that these would be anything but mush if not for the write up from Oven Love

Great Gravy from Yummy Mummy Club I have a problem with making good gravy. i.e. I can't do it. Hopefully this recipe will fix that.

Roasted Provolone from Bon Appetit How good does this look? OMG

Coconut Granola from Megan's Cookin' It may be time for a new granola recipe. And this may be it

Strawberry and Lemon Cream Cheese Cupcakes from Chatelaine You might have to wait until spring, but you'll get made eventually little cupcakes. Don't you worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment