Monday, March 11, 2013

Bookmarked

Photo via Canadian Living
 I haven't done a bookmarked post for a while. Here's a few things I've come across in the last couple of weeks. Again, if you try out any of these recipes let me know in the comments how it turned out!

Spicy Sausage Cornbread Cobbler via Canadian Living I came across this while looking the for sesame snaps recipe. I may make this for dinner. Perfect for a chilly rainy day like today. Can you tell I'm on a diet? See food. Want food. 

Sesame Snaps via Canadian Living I saw sesame snaps at the store today and now I really want some. I didn't buy any, of course. I'm actually in the process of making these as I write this. Craving? What craving?

Lime, Lemongrass, Ginger, and Coconut Cheesecake via Nutmegs, seven Wow this looks so good. Would have been perfect with my Thai feast had I come across this recipe a couple of months ago.

Grapefruit, Lime, Ginger Juice via Lottie and Doof I seem to really be digging this flavour profile lately. In anticipation of spring methinks.

Spiced Pear Cake with Browned Butter Fudge Dribble via Dinner with Julie You had me at browned butter. This is another "quick make it before spring!" recipe.

Homemade Mascarpone via Vegetarian Ventures I saw a tub of mascarpone on sale at the grocery store this weekend. For $10. Yikes. I've made ricotta at home a few times and it's easy (no, it really is!) and this is the same process only using cream instead of milk.

Skillet Mac and Cheese with Spinach and Bacon via Dinner with Julie This is on the menu for this week. Looks yummy.

Bacon and Brie Potato Skins via Cinnamon Spice & Everything Nice The brie with sweet potatoes is an interesting twist on potato skins.

No comments:

Post a Comment