Friday, June 21, 2013

Bookmarked

Photo: Cooking Light
When it rains it pours, right? I didn't write any posts for over two months and now this is the third this week. Did I forget how much I love food? Yes, I think I suffered from some temporary insanity for those two uninspired months. But I'm back!

Speaking of food, this weekend is one of my favorite weekends of the year... it's Kitchener Multiculteral Festival weekend! Tons of food vendors representing countries from all over the world in one place. I can't wait to stuff my face with amazing food! El Savadorian pupsas are a must, samosas from a few vendors- just to compare and make sure we try the best ones, and hopefully they have the curry chickpeas that rocked my world last year again. So. Stoked.

101 Sandwiches via Cooking Light I love having a sandwich and a salad for dinner on the deck in the summer. The Grilled Zucchini Caprese Sandwiches are going to have to happen next week I think.

Sweet Potato and Leek Soup via My Invisible Crown This will have to wait for fall, but it looks delish.

Cavetelli with Asiago Oat Crumbs via Food52 Interesting

Waffled Chocolate Cakes with Cocoa Nibs via Waffleizer This is a whole blog about "waffleizing" things other than waffles. Awesome

Chicken Korma via Jamie Oliver Forums I have been craving Indian food since that Top Chef Canada episode with Vikram Vij (I just looked Googled this episode... that was a month ago. That is far too long to have a craving. This needs to happen next week too)

DIY Larabars via Donuts, Dresses, and Dirt These look great, healthy, and easy. Plus, I love the name of this blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment